It’s that time of the year again – the time that good triumphs over evil and we all come out to celebrate the festival of lights and spread love and affection all around. Want to wish your near and dear ones good luck and prosperity this Diwali but can’t find the right words? We’ve rounded up some lovely Diwali quotes to help you know exactly what to say to friends, family and colleagues this weekend.
1. May a zillion lights of joy reflect on you and your family on this Diwali day. Wishing you fun that sparkles, love that shines, happiness that overwhelms , prosperity that overflows and peace that stays forever. Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Diwali!
2. Good fortune, Purity, Prosperity, May Lord Ganesha bless you with all his charms, today and for years to come. Wishing you a very happy Diwali.
3. At this joyous time, let us remember fond memories and look forward to great things that are yet to come. May our lives be filled evermore with good cheer, luck, prosperity and virtue. Wishing you good fortune this Diwali.
4. May this Diwali bring good fortune and prosperity to us all. May our lives be brighter and filled with faith, purity and perseverance. As we light up diyas in our homes this Diwali, we share our blessings of good life and peace with the world. Happy Deepavali!
5. May the millions of lights that shine today light up your life with endless prosperity, good fortune and joy. Sending you and your family warmest wishes for a wonderful Diwali.
6. With the gleam of diyas and the echos of chants, may happiness and contentment fill your life this Diwali. Sending you love, luck and best wishes on the festival of lights.
7. This Diwali we wish for you infinite little lamps of joy to be lit in your life, to erase the darkness and bring brightness and merriment, prosperity and good luck, peace and love. May the glow of happiness shine on you always. Happy Diwali!
8. A festival full of sweet childhood memories, a sky full of fireworks, a mouth full of sweets, a house full of diyas and a heart full of happiness…Wishing you good luck and prosperity this Diwali.
9. Let this Deepawali not only be a celebration of good’s triumph over evil but a celebration of the serenity and goodness of life itself. For each candle that we light up in our homes with our families, we also let the best in ourselves shine brighter. Wising you peace and happiness this Diwali.
10. With the echo of holy chants, with the bright glow of diyas, with the sweet smell of flowers, may this Diwali fulfill all your dreams.